Salami Brie Club Sandwich

I love club sandwiches! And this has quickly become one of my favorites.


Duration: 10 minuts

The ingredients
  • 3 slices whole wheat (spelt) bread
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 3 slices tomato
  • 8 slices cucumber
  • 4 slices brie
  • couple of spinach or arugula leaves
  • 3 thin slices salami
  • Pepper

What you do:
  1. Toast the bread in a toaster. Mash the avocado on 2 slices bread (these are the lower and middle slices) and season to taste with pepper. 
  2. Put 4 slices of cucumber, 3 tomato slices and brie on the bottom slice of bread. Put the second slice on top with the avocado facing upwards and put spinach or arugula leaves on it, the rest of the cucumber slices and the salami. 
  3. Put the last slice of bread on top and cut diagonally in half.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, thanks for sharing this recipe on the Salami Brie Club Sandwich online. I live in Maryland (the Washington D.C. area of the United States) and I was wondering if it is a healthy substitution if I use any other oat, dark rye, or wheat bread in place of the spelt type of wheat bread in case it is currently unavailable or out of stock at some of the grocery stores that I shop from. Thanks ahead of time for reading my question and I patiently await your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella! Thanks for your reply. Yes any other whole wheat Bread is à great healthy substitution! Enjoy your sandwich when you make it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Debbie, Thanks so much for your response back and your recommendation that any other whole wheat bread is fine. I appreciate the help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Great . If I had to eat right now. Thanks for sharing your post.
    z grills reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site. tu bocata

    ReplyDelete