Grilled Chicken on top of a Vegetable Stack

2 weeks ago I was having dinner with friends and she made a delicious meal inspired by Donna Hay. So I decided to make it again and post the recipe for you guys.



The recipe for 1 person:

Duration: 15 minutes


The ingredients

  • 1 chicken breast
  • 1/2 egg plant
  • 1 red paprika
  • handful arugula or mixed salad
  • 1 tbs lemon juice
  • 1/2 ts oregano
  • 1 ts homemade green pesto
  • 1 tbs mayonnaise 
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Olive oil


What you do:
  1. Place a grill pan over high heat. Turn the chicken flat with the back of a frying pan and coat both sides with salt, pepper, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil. Grill the chicken 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through but still juicy and soft. 
  2. Cut the paprika into quarters, coat the pieces with olive oil and place next to the chicken on the grill pan. Cut the eggplant lengthwise into slices about 2 millimeters thick, sprinkle with salt and pepper and a thin layer of olive oil and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side. 
  3. Make the pesto in the blender and mix with the mayonnaise in a bowl. 
  4. Put a handful arugula on a plate followed by the grilled vegetables and the chicken with a tasty tablespoon pesto mayonnaise on top.

Enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. Very good sharing and help me more so much. I also wanna share that when I start to make some food like this, I usually consult some places like best charcoal grill where con help me have a safe food by choosing some grills and I hope this will be a sharing to all. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Chicken paprikash recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Chicken paprikash recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the grilled chicken in my meal but the fact is that I always need some salads to balance the regular diet of my food as salads helps to reduce fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. cereali cheerios

    ReplyDelete