Super Fast Pizza's on Tortilla Wraps

Sometimes I spontaneously have a good idea and today I had one! I was planning on making a pizza today, but I had less flour then I thought so it turned out way smaller then expected. So I thought, yeah, and now? Oh well let me first make this one and then see how hungry I feel after I ate it. So I pulled open the kitchen drawer to get the tomato puree and there they were: whole wheat wraps and (if I do say so myself) a brilliant idea was born: Super fast pizza on a tortilla wrap!

I could not contain myself and I decided to make 3 variants. ​​They all look great don't they?!



The recipes:

The basis for all the three pizza's is the same. For the sauce you will need:


What you do:
  1. Preheat your oven to 220-225 degrees Celsius. 
  2. Place the wraps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and spread on wraps. This is easiest with the convex side of a spoon. 
  3. Top the pizzas with your chosen toppings (for ideas, see below). 
  4. Bake the pizzas for about 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven so the cheese is melted and the wraps are crispy.


Greek Style Pizza




The ingredients:

  • 1 wrap
  • 1 tbs sauce
  • 2 chestnut mushrooms
  • 4 slices zucchini
  • 3 slices tomato
  • red onion rings
  • feta cheese
  • grated cheese 

Put the ingredients on the wrap in the following order: sauce, grated cheese, tomato, mushrooms, zucchini, onion and feta cheese. I didn't bake the mushrooms and zucchini before I put them in the oven but if you want them to be a bit softer I would advice you to do this.

Paprika-Mozzarella Pizza





The ingredients

  • 1 wrap
  • 1 tbs sauce
  • 2 chestnut mushrooms
  • 5 sweet paprika rings
  • 4 slices mozzarella
  • grated cheese
  • couple of fresh basil leaves
Start with the sauce and the grated cheese, followed by the mushrooms, paprika and mozzarella. Put the basil leaves on when the pizza is ready out of the oven.


Tuna Pizza




The ingredients:

  • 1 wrap
  • 1 tbs sauce
  • 1/4 can tuna
  • 3 slices tomato
  • couple of red onion rings
  • grated cheese

Same as above, start with putting the sauce on the wrap followed with some grated cheese, then the tuna and onion. Finish with some more grated cheese.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment