Homemade Healthy Fruit Popsicles

It was a very sunny weekend! And finally, I purchased molds to make popsicles. The perfect healthy snack during the summer. I scored mine at the AH, but they also sell them at the Xenos, Blokker and Ikea.




I decided to make two versions made ​​with 1 box red summer fruit from the freezer at the AH. I thought I first try it out before I use all my freshly bought fruit. But you can make this course with any kind of (fresh) fruit that's your fancy and is in season.

The recipe for 3 fruit popsicles:

  • 150 g mixed red summer fruit
  • Half glass of water
  • juice of 1/2 lemon

Simply mix it in your blender and put it in 3 of the 6 popsicle molds. 



The recipe for 3 fruit-quark popsicles:
  • 100 g mixed red summer fruit
  • Splash of water
  • 2 to 3 heaped tablespoons quark of yoghurt 

Mix everything in the same blender en fill the other 3 popsicle molds. 

Put them in the freezer for about 3 to 4 hours and they are ready to be eaten!





Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I first try it out before I use all my freshly bought fruit. But you can make this course with any kind of (fresh) fruit that's your fancy and is in season.healthy ice pops

    ReplyDelete