Chocolat Peanut Butter Oats

Time for a new breakfast recipe! This one is by far the most popular on my social media right now. Everytime I have this I get so many questions of what the recipe is so here it is!




The recipe for 1 person:

Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients:
  • 55 g oats
  • 200 ml unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 banana
  • 1 apple
  • 1/4 ts cinnamon
  • 1 ts cacao powder
  • 1 heapes ts peanut butter
  • 1 tbs hazelnuts
  • 1 tbs flax seeds
  • Optional: couple of blueberries

What you do:
  1. Put the oatmeal with almond milk, cinnamon and cocoa powder in a saucepan, put on low heat and cook for 5 minutes. 
  2. Cut the banana into slices and put it in there as soon as possible. Cut the apple into cubes and also put in the pan. Stir well and 1 to 2 minutes later, your oatmeal is finished. I never really let it soak into the pan, takes too much time, and I love it like this. 
  3. Stir in the flaxseed, put in a bowl and top with some withheld banana slices and apple pieces. Sprinkle over a tablespoon hazelnuts (I always make them a little smaller in my mortar) and optionally add the blueberries.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment