E-Book Release!!

Finally it's here!!! Welcome to my very first E-Book: Clean Eating on Budget!

You will find 45 healthy and easy recipes for each day of the week! And there is a Dutch as well as an English version!



I have created a varied menu for 2 weeks. So that's 14 breakfast recipes, 14 lunch recipes and 14 dinner recipes!

I paid special attention for the reuse of products in order to save money and stay on budget! Of course I included a shopping list and some tips to stay within the budget! All recipes are healthy & clean and single person servings. 

Look at the bright and colorful pictures included in each recipe:

          



Clean Eating on Budget will be a PDF download after you have checked through paypal, making it easy to read on your desktop, tablet or phone. 

Now only for €7.50 instead in €9.95! 
Limited offer only so be sure to add this recipe book to your collection! But it now through the E-Book page on my blog: Click Here!


Of course there are Like, Share & Win Actions this week on my Facebook as well as on Instagram! So check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment