My Interview for Friday Foodie by Polly Noble!

I got some exciting news! A couple of weeks ago the wonderful Poly Noble from Polly's Path to Health and Happiness ask if she could interview me for Foodie Friday. For me this was such an honor as other Friday Foodies on her site are among my greatest sources of inspiration and are all women who make a living off stimulating a healthy lifestyle! So of course I'm also very proud that she asked me! I'm just a 26 year old girl from the Netherlands who tries to inspire others with healthy recipes besides finishing my PhD. But in just 6 months my blog has grown, and still is growing every day, and I feel blessed by all the beautiful people I encounter on this path. It's such a great community to be part of!



Well back to the interview, Polly asked me a lot of fun questions but also some more difficult ones but I'm very pleased with how it turned out and it really reflects my way of thinking about healthy living, but also my personality.

So if you want to get to know a little bit more about me, who my dream dinner guests are, what my favorite quote is, what my average intake of food a day is and many more, check out the complete interview on her website: Friday Foodie: Healthy Living In Heels & Coconut Chocolate Pancake Recipe!

And yes, there is also a very very very delicious recipe on there: my coconut-chocolate pancakes! This recipe is not yet available on my blog so go check it out as it's one of my favorites!

And for my Dutch readers, from this week on I will write a guest blog each week for the Dutch website: Goed Eten Gezond Leven! And the first recipe are the same coconut chocolate pancakes, but in Dutch! So be sure to take a look at their website too because they post a lot of informative posts as well as delicious recipes!

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment