14 day Kiwi-challenge results!

As you know I joined the 14 day kiwi challenge from Zespri kiwi weeks ago! I was asked to eat 2 kiwi's a day for 14 consecutive days because research had shown that this improves peoples mood and energy levels (more info in my previous blog post).

And I must say, I really felt more energized during these two weeks! I didn't expect this, but it was indeed the case. I was coming down with a cold the days before I started the challenge. I always have this during this time of the year and it usually lasts for a minimum of 2 weeks with sore throat, lungs and everything. But this time it only was some sniveling and about 3 days into my challenge it was gone! I think this can best be explained by the high amount of Vitamin C in the kiwi's. But perfect for me, I was so happy!



I am definitely keeping kiwi's part of my weekly diet. But not 2 each day. I like some variation in my food and although kiwis are delicious, especially the sungold kiwis, I was getting a little bit tired eating 2 kiwis every day, day in day out. But when I'm starting to feel sick I will eat 2 a day!

Well how did I like to eat my kiwi's? Most of the time I just had them as a snack in the morning or afternoon at work. But I also discovered an amazing Kiwi salad! And as you might know, I love having healthy pancakes for Sunday brunch and topped them with kiwi which was just perfect! I also made my green smoothie bowl or topped my yoghurt or quark for breakfast with it.

 So I challenge you to do the 14-day kiwi challenge! Do you also feel more energized? Let's chat in the comments below!


Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

2 comments:

  1. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. cbd oil for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. America Gun Ban Home, Syndicated by Countrymen Your News Source Worldwide. Taking the stink out of Gun Control and being a Patriot.  agen asuransi allianz

    ReplyDelete