Blueberry Muffins! (Gluten Free!)

Today it's my birthday and I'm already turning 26! Time flies! Of course I'm having friends and family over today and decided to make some clean treats and my mother offered to bake her (not so clean, but delicious!!) apple pie and cake. I made the Pecan Blondies posted yesterday and a new recipe! These delicious blueberry muffins which are gluten and dairy free! It's basically the same recipe as my Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins but since I added some fruit I used less oil!



The ingredients for 6 muffins:
  • 120 gr almond meal
  • 1/2 ts baking powder
  • 2 organic eggs
  • 3 tbs agave syrup
  • 10 ml vanilla extract
  • 45 ml (3 tbs) olive oil
  • 75 gr blueberries

Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees of Celsius.
  2. Mix the almond meal and baking powder in a large bowl. Then add the eggs, agave syrup and vanilla extract and mix with an electric hand mixer.
  3. Slowly add the olive oil while mixing by hand. Finally, gently stir in the blueberries and put the batter into the cups (preferably with an ice cream scoop)
  4. Bake them for 25 minutes in your oven until they are golden brown and the centre springs back. Check with a toothpick, if it comes out clean and dry they are done!

Enjoy! 

 

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment