Spinach-Paprika Salad (V)

It's time for another delicious lunch salad but this time with spinach! The fresh spinach was on sale, and since I'm always paying attention to my budget I just had to incorporate it in some meals. What I like about spinach is that it is rich in iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. But it also contains lots of fibers, vitamin E, A and folate and is low in calories but really fills you up.


The ingredients for 1 serving:
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 100 gr fresh spinach leaves
  • 1/2 yellow paprika
  • 1 sweet paprika
  • 1 tomato
  • 1 tbs roasted pine nuts
  • 1/2 or 1 avocado
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 2 tbs white wine vinegar

Directions:
  1. Put the spinach on your plate. Cut all the vegetables and put on top of the spinach. Finish with the pine nuts and if you're ready to eat, sprinkle over the white wine vinegar for dressing!

    Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. I like spinach very much. The recipe you shared is marvelous. I will recommend it to my grandpa. He is not well and may be if he eats dishes like these he will gain strength to fight his illness. Thanks a bunch, Debbie.

    Regards,
    Arnold Brame
    Health And Safety Consultant Peterborough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arnold, Thank you so much for taking the time to send me this friendly and sincere message. I'm so happy you like it and I really hope your grandpa will be succesfull in fighting his illness so he can stay in your life for many more years!

      - Kind regards Debbie

      Delete
  2. In the real world most of us manage a percentage of the healthy lifestyle and muddle through as best we can with the rest of it.
    vaginal tightening cream

    ReplyDelete