First post! About me

Hello! I'm Debbie, 25 years old and successfully combining a busy workweek with a fit and healthy lifestyle!

I live in the Netherlands (nearby Amsterdam) and I'm currently working on my PhD project in which I evaluate the implementation of multiple lifestyle interventions at the worksite. I studied Biomedical Science and Health Scienced so my interest (both personal as professional) has always been in the area of healthy living.

I always worked out for at least 2 times a week, but about 2 years ago I started with bootcamp twice a week which I find very addictive! Besides bootcamp I run once a week and do 15 minute exercises at home. In January of 2013, inspired by one of my best friends, I decided it was time that I started to eat healthy and clean. Now I'm really noticing the benefits thereof! I feel much fitter and my skin and concentration levels have improved. An additional advantage is that I lost some weight and got more muscle definition!

In this blog I want to share with you my secrets of healthy living besides work, my home workouts and my favorite clean recipes which are often quick and easy so perfect for after a long working day!

No comments:

Post a Comment