Pizza Party!

You might already know this but I just love pizza! And since I started my healthy journey I really miss them. Of course I have a recipe for a healthy pizza base made with spelt, but this is a lot of work and I just don't always have the time. But last week I discovered these super fast tortilla pizza's. I liked them so much that I decided to make them again but with different toppings. Of course, if you prefer a regular base you can use the same delicious toppings as I used here. The recipe for the pizza crust can be found here.




The recipes:

Now on to the recipes for these three delicious tortilla pizza's. Of course the preparation is the same.

  1. Preheat your oven to 220-225 degrees Celsius. 
  2. Place the wraps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and spread on wraps. This is easiest with the convex side of a spoon. 
  3. Top the pizzas with your chosen toppings (for ideas, see below or the post from last week). 
  4. Bake the pizzas for about 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven so the cheese is melted and the wraps are crispy.

Pizza di Parma Ham

Parma ham or Serrano ham, I only eat it from time to time but I think it's delicous! My favorite beach bar was always in Aloha Wijk aan Zee, but sadly, it burned down and it will not open till open next year. But when I had dinner there I always liked the pizza with Parma ham. Fortunately, you can easily make one at home!



The ingredients:
  • 1 whole wheat wrap
  • 1 ts tomato puree
  • couple of mozzarella slices
  • 2 ts homemade green pesto
  • 2 slices Parma Ham
  • 1 tbs pine nuts
  • bit of arugula.
Put the tomato puree on the wrap (use the back of a spoon) followed by the slices mozzarella. Put the pesto in between and sprinkle over the pine nuts. Put the pizza in the oven and put the ham and arugula on top when it's done. 

Mushroom Pizza

This is a classic pizza so I had to make this!


The ingredients:
  • 1 whole wheat wrap
  • 1 ts tomato puree
  • 1/2 ts oregano
  • 3 large chestnut mushrooms
  • 1 garlic clove
  • grated cheese
  • 1 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
  • Olive oil

Slice the mushrooms and bake in a splash of olive oil with one crushed garlic clove until soft. Mix the tomato puree with the oregano and put on the wrap followed by a bit of grated cheese. Then put the mushrooms on top, more cheese and finally the grated Parmesan cheese. Put in the oven and serve.

Tomato-Paprika Pizza

The ingredients:

  • 1 whole wheat wrap
  • 1 ts tomato puree
  • 1/2 ts oregano
  • 1/2 red paprika
  • 4 cherrytomatoes
  • 1 ts green pesto
  • grated cheese
  • 2 slices mozzarela
  • bit of arugula

We start the same, mix the tomato puree with the oregano and put on the wrap followed by a bit of grated cheese, paprika pieces, cherrytomatoes, mozzarella and more cheese. 

What are your favorite toppings?

3 comments:

  1. This is a super learning in observe career approximately the loan and approaches to be followed which in turns allows college students to advantage know-how approximately the loan factors.thanks custom dissertation writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I've definitely pick up something new from right here.
    Get Latest information
    Get Football update

    ReplyDelete