Sweet Potato Hotchpot

Tonight it's time for Netherlands - Costa Rica!! Sunday I ate my orange sweet potato burgers during the match, and then they won so I thought tonight I will make another orange dish ! Bit superstitious but that's okay! Recipe is originally from a Dutch website (Uit Pauline's Keuken) with a slight modification.

It is a quick and easy dish with perfect taste combination.



Duration: 15 minuten

The ingredients:

  • 2 sweet potatoes (about 300 g)
  • Handful arugula
  • 3 sundried tomatoes
  • 50 g feta cheese
  • 1 ts sweet paprika powder
  • Pepper & Salt

What you do:

  1. Peel the skin of the sweet potatoes using a peeler and cut into equal pieces of about 3 inches. Boil them with salt for 10 minutes until they are done. 
  2. Meanwhile, coarsly cut the rocket, cut the sun-dried tomatoes into pieces and the feta cheese into cubes. 
  3. Drain the potatoes when they are ready. Sprinkle with the sweet paprika powder, add salt and to taste and grind to a fine stew. Stir in the arugula and sundried tomatoes. Serve with feta cheese on top.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net to the issue and discovered most people goes together with along with your website. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-legal-status/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for this particular facts I has been checking all Msn to be able to come across it! 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  3. art posters are great for room decoration too, i use art posters on my bedroom as decorations,. 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol 청주출장안마
    =====================================================
    Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task. https://ioc-tv24.com

    ReplyDelete