Healthy Mulberry Cake

Last Sunday I went to train in the studio I move for health together with Charlotte. It was a good training and Charlotte suprised me with two pieces of her freshly baked and delicious mulberry cake!




Duration: 50 minutes

The ingredients for 1 cake:
  • 125 gr oat flakes
  • 125 gr almond meal
  • 150 ml Macademia milk
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 bananas
  • small tbs baking soda
  • Pinch of salt
  • Handfull mulberries
  • 1/2 apple finely grated
  • 1/2 pear finely grated (I used apple and pear left in my slow juicer after making juices)
  • Coconut oil to grease
  • Optional: a ts hennep proteinpowder, hazelnuts or other nuts, cacao nibs or a ts chai. 



What you do:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grab a cake pan/tin and grease it with coconut. Mix the eggs, almond flour, banana and macadamia milk with a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl with hand mixer or in your blender. Put the mixture into a large bowl and stir through the oats, mulberries and baking soda.
  2. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes. Check after 30 minutes with a toothpick, if it's dry and no cake sticks to it the cake is already done (Every oven is different so keep an eye on the cake).
The cake is perfect after a good workout with a bit of quark, but also alongside a cup of tea/coffee or as a healthy snack during the day. 

 Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I love it...
    Amazing Post.
    Please Check my game Traffic Racer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this article that i have been waited for goodbye. I need this article to complete my task in the university, and it has identical subject matter with your article. details

    ReplyDelete