Healthy French Toast part II

Yes it is real, healthy french toast! And they are delicious! I made this once before, but never again. No reason, it just wasn't in my system. But, Sunday morning, I didn't know for what I had an appetite and then I thought french toast! So made them and they were yummy! Certainly an improved version of the previous version. And I'm very happy with how the picture has become! I think they look really great!

And don't forget! Only today you have the opportunity to buy my E-Book with a 40% discount! So be quick!



Time: 10 minutes

The ingredients for 1 serving:
  • 2 or 3 slices of speltbread preferably a bit older bread  
  • 1 egg
  • 10 ml unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 ts cinnamon
  • 1/2 ts dessicated coconut
  • 1 heaped tbs quark or Greek yoghurt
  • 1/2 banana
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Agave syrup to taste
  • Small piece of butter

Bereiding:
  1. Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat .
  2. Break the egg in a deep (soup) plate en whisk with the almond milk an cinnamon. Dip the slices of bread in the egg mixture and bake golden brown on both sides in a couple of minutes. In the meantime, cut the fruit.
  3. Serve the french toast with a tablespoon of quark or Greek yoghurt in the middle and the fruit on top. Finish it off with some dessicated coconut and some agave syrup to taste. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment