Tuna Lunch Salad

It's a new year so it's the perfect time to start following your dreams, be happy and adopt a healthy lifestyle! For all of you who are just starting on your journey towards a happy & healthy life here is a perfect carb free lunch! I love to have salads for lunch, but the last couple of weeks I had trouble with this as I was craving bread and I was giving in to it more and more. But now I'm getting back on track with this lovely tuna salad! You only need 7 ingredients so it's super easy!


Duration: 5 minutes

The ingredients for 1 serving:
  • 1/2 can of tuna
  • 50 to 75 gr corn salad
  • 8 cherry tomatoes in different colors
  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 25 gr feta cheese
  • 1 tbs roasted pine nuts
  • Extra virgin olive oil

What you do:
  1. Roast the pine nuts and cut the cucumber and tomatoes. Then mix all ingredients on a plate, crumble over the feta cheese and finish with the pine nuts.

Enjoy!

Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment