Banana-Blueberry Bread (V)

I had lots of blueberries left over from last week's visit to the market so I figured it was time to try out a new recipe. I baked one on Tuesday, which, unfortunately wasn't that good so I tried to make another one today and changed the ingredients a little bit. And... it turned out great! Definitely having this for breakfast tomorrow and just had it as an afternoon snack.


Duration: 5 minutes prep; 45 minutes oven time

The ingredients:
  • 120 g almond meal
  • 4 heaped tbs shredded coconut
  • 1 ts cinnamon
  • 1/2 ts nutmeg
  • 1 ts baking powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tbs agave syrup
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 ts vanilla extract
  • 1 tbs olive oil
  • 2 hand blueberries

What you do:
  1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees of Celsius. 
  2. Simply mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients except for the olive oil in another bowl, including a mashed banana. Make sure you whisk the eggs. 
  3. Then combine the dry and wet ingredients together and mix with an hand mixer until well combined. Then stir in the olive oil, followed by the blueberries (gently).
  4. Line a cake tin with grease proof paper and pour the batter in. Put it in your preheated oven for 45 minutes. The bread is done when it's golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy!

    Do you want to make me later or share me with your friends? “PIN” me to PINTEREST or “SHARE” me on FACEBOOK, using the social media icons below (in the gray frame)!

 You can also follow me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM! Follow the buttons at the top in the right side bar! 


No comments:

Post a Comment