Supercharge Strawberry Smoothie Bowl

I prefer my smoothies with almond or coconut milk because I just don't like to drink a thick substances. Because I do this it just doesn't make a perfect post workout snack or breakfast. But now I have the solution!! A smoothie bowl! This is just perfect! It tastes like I smoothie but you eat it like a bowl of quark. You can have this after your workout or as breakfast. It's super quick and easy and has enough proteins in it to avoid spikes in your blood sugar and insulin levels. 


Duration: 5 minutes


What you need:
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup fresh strawberries
  • 4-5 tbs quark or (greek) yoghurt
  • 1 tbs coconut grater
  • 1 tbs flaxseeds
  • 1 tbs chia seeds
  • Handful mulberries
  • 1 tbs almond flakes

What you do:
Just blend all ingredients except the mulberries, 1 or 2 strawberries and the almond flakes in your blender until smooth and pour into a bowl. Top it off with the chopped fresh strawberries, almond flakes and mulberries. I also sprinkled some extra coconut grates, chia seeds and flaxseeds on top!


Variation tip:  Try some pollen or goji berries on top or homemade granola! Or substitute the quark with greek yoghurt.

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful information for online blog review readers. Keep it up such a nice posting like this.

    ReplyDelete